Terms and Conditions
- Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
- Non-commercial Reproduction
- Commercial Reproduction
- Government of Canada Privacy Notices
- Official Languages
The Tribunal assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any reproduction derived from the legal materials on this Web site. The legal materials have been prepared for convenience of reference only and have no official sanction. For all purposes of interpreting and applying the law, users should consult:
- the acts as passed by Parliament, which are published in the "Assented to" Acts service, Part III of the Canada Gazette and the annual Statutes of Canada;
- the regulations, as registered by the Clerk of the Privy Council and published in Part II of the Canada Gazette; and
- the Canadian International Trade Tribunal Act and the Canadian International Trade Tribunal Rules.
All documents are electronic versions of the Tribunal printed publications. The Tribunal assumes no responsibility for discrepancies that may have arisen in these electronic versions. The printed versions stand as the official records.
Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by the Tribunal for the purpose of providing Canadians with direct access to Tribunal notices, decisions and publications, as well as other information relating to the Tribunal's current activities.
The materials on this Web site are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies and regulations, and by international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this Web site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal or public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
Users are required to:
- exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- indicate that the reproduction is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.
Unless otherwise specified, this authorization is also applicable to all published information regardless of its format.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this Web site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial distribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada's copyright administrator, the Department of Public Works and Government Services (PWGSC). Through the permission granting process, PWGSC helps ensure that individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this Web site for commercial purposes, please contact:
The Department of Public Works and Government Services
Publishing and Depository Services
350 Albert Street, 4th Floor
- The Tribunal's Web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address. This type of information would only be obtained if you supplied it by sending an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the Web site.
- All personal information held or collected by the Tribunal is protected under the Privacy Act. This means that, at any point of collection, you will be asked for consent to collect your information and informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The Tribunal employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol address of the computer that has contacted the Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. No attempt is made to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting the Web site unless an attempt to damage the Web site has been detected.
- The Tribunal does not normally use "cookies" to track how its visitors use this Web site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any "cookies" are used so that you may refuse them. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the Web site.)
- Information on individual visitors is used by Tribunal employees who need to know the information in order to respond to requests or to ensure the security of this system. The Tribunal only shares the information that you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. The Tribunal does not use the information to create individually identifiable profiles, nor does it disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
For additional information concerning personal information collected by the Tribunal, you may wish to consult the publication entitled "Infosource: Sources of Federal Government Information". This publication provides summaries of the type of information about individuals which is collected and held by federal departments and agencies. Personal information banks include personal information which has been or is being used by a federal department or agency, or is available for use for an administrative purpose.
Contact the Tribunal if you have questions or comments regarding this policy or the administration of the Privacy Act by the Tribunal. If you are not satisfied with the response to your privacy concern, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
The Tribunal respects the Official Languages Act and related Treasury Board policies and is committed to ensuring that all information on this Web site is available in both English and French. Documents on this site that are from external sources are posted in the language in which they were received.
- Date modified: